- THE TIME MACHINE (Collin Raye)
- WRONG AGAIN (Mindy McCready)
- LOVE'S BEEN A LITTLE BIT HARD ON ME (Juice Newton)
- WALKIN` INTO TROUBLE (Juice Newton)
- MAKE MY LIFE WITH YOU (The Oak Ridge Boys)
- I TRY TO THINK ABOUT ELVIS (Patty Loveless)
- A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY (Patty Loveless)
- UP AND FLYING (Reba McEntire)
- I WEAR YOUR LOVE (Kathy Mattea)
- BUS RIDE (Suzy Bogguss)
- CAN'T BE REALLY GONE (Tim McGraw)
- TO BE LOVED BY YOU (Wynonna)
- COVER TO COVER (Billy Ray Cyrus)
- MORE LOVE (Doug Stone)
- TOO BUSY BEING IN LOVE (Doug Stone)
- WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME (John Berry)
- MAN OF MY WORD (Collin Raye)
- BURNED LIKE A ROCKET (Billy Joe Royal)
- THAT'S MY JOB (Conway Twitty)
- THE VOWS GO UNBROKEN (ALWAYS TRUE TO YOU) (Kenny Rogers)
- WATCH ME (Lorrie Morgan)
Burr has been awarded Songwriter of the Year on three separate occasions by three different organizations: Billboard, Nashville Songwriter’s Association International and the ASCAP. Gary has additionally written 14 Number One songs. In 2005 Gary was inducted into the NSAI Songwriter’s Hall of Fame, one of the highest honors that a songwriter can ever achieve.
With his successes in Country Music, Gary’s ventures in Pop have been equally stellar. He has written and performed with Ringo Starr, appearing on VH1’s ‘Storytellers’ series and many talk shows. He had a world-wide hit with Ricky Martin’s duet with Christina Aguilera NOBODY WANTS TO BE LONELY, granting him his first #1 on the Latin charts. Gary garnered a #1 on the Pop charts with his collaboration on the platinum selling single BEFORE YOUR LOVE by American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson, and a #1 selling single with American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken’s song THIS IS THE NIGHT.
Gary wrote and toured with Pop writing legend Carole King performing all over the world as part of her Living Room Tour.
Gary’s latest adventure could be the wildest of all: forming the trio Blue Sky Riders with Kenny Loggins and Nashville singer/songwriter Georgia Middleman. Their first CD, Finally Home, was co-produced by the band with Peter Asher and released in January of 2013, with a second CD currently in production.