Hits and Grammy Awards
- TWO PINA COLADAS (Garth Brooks) Billboard #1
- HOW LONG GONE (Brooks and Dunn) Billboard #1
- RIVER OF LOVE (George Strait) Billboard #1
- WOULD YOU GO WITH ME (Josh Turner) Billboard #1
- LOVE DONE GONE (Billy Currington) BMI Songwriting Award
- NOBODY LIKE ME (Blake Shelton)
- MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF YOU (Guy Clark) 2014 Grammy Award for Best Folk Album of the Year
- THIS ONE'S FOR HIM: A TRIBUTE TO GUY CLARK 2013 Grammy Nomination and AMA Album of the Year (co-producers w/Tamara Saviano)
A true artist, Camp’s previous solo albums – including 1993’s Shawn Camp, 2004’s Live at the Station Inn and Fireball in 2006 – consistently have turned heads. The accomplished instrumentalist, who has accompanied luminaries including Guy Clark and John Prine, frequently backs seamless lyrics with his fiery fiddle, guitar and mandolin riffs. Shawn is also a talented producer; a skill that won him a Grammy nomination in 2013 and a Grammy win for 2014’s Best Folk Album of the Year Guy Clark’s, "My Favorite Picture Of You."
Shawn's song THE BLUES HAVE BLOWN AWAY aired on ABC's hit TV show Nashville. Shawn wrote the song with fellow Big Yellow Dog writer, Jill Andrews. On Nashville it was performed by Connie Britton (Rayna James) and Lennon & Maisy Stella (Maddie & Daphne James). The song has since been released on iTunes as well as YouTube.
Most recently, Shawn formed a band with NRBQ’s “Big Al” Anderson to make the World Famous Headliners along with Pat McLaughlin, Greg Morrow and Michael Rhodes. Their debut album spent over 6 weeks in AMA’s top 20 and was named one of the Top 100 Americana Albums of 2012.